Wednesday 22 February 2012

Album Planning

After looking at several different examples of albums I noticed that many include a thank you letter, especially included within a digipack.  


Special Thanks
I would like to start by saying a huge thank you to everyone that has made any sort of contribution to the making of this album, I wouldn't be here without the help from you all and I appreciate it more than anything. To my family, thank you all for always supporting me in all of this, knowing I have the most important people in my life always stood by my side inspires me to do all that I can with my music and I love you all more than anything! And last but not least, to my fans I feel unbelievably privileged to know how much you all like my music and it's letting me live out my dream, I really would never have gotten this far without you. I hope you enjoy the record!

No comments:

Post a Comment