Monday 14 November 2011

14/11/11-Cast List

Jessica Robinson- the main character, playing Miley Cyrus
I decided to use Jess in my music video, not only because she is a very close friend, but because when I decided i was going to use a Miley Cyrus song for my video, all I could picture was Jess. She's a very confident person and I have no doubts about her letting me down, I know she's willing to do the things i ask of her for the video and I can definitely rely on her.
As previously explained, I have now decided to use someone else to be involved in my music video. So I will now be using Beth Thompson. She has already been helping throughout my previous filming, such as holding lights up and giving me general feed back, so she knows how important the making of this music video is. I explained the circumstances of why I didnt want to use Jess anymore and why i wanted her, and she was more than willing to help and feature as the main character. As I already made the mistake of relying on Jess to film at specific times I made sure I spoke to Beth about when i would need her to film although I did this with Jess too, I have no doubts that beth will stick to the schedule and she is willing to give up some of her spare time for me to film. I have also taken into consideration that Beth also studied Drama at school so she understands and wont get frustrated if I have to re-shoot things.



Daniel Whitbread-because the song is about a relationship I thought it would be a good idea to include a 'partner' for Jess in the music video, even though the song is about giving someone up. Daniel isnt going to be a huge part of the video but he will definitely contribute. I chose him because him and Jess are good friends, so I know they will have no problem with the intimacy of pretending to be in a relationship.
As well as re-casting Jess, i also decided to re-cast Danny. I originally chose him to feature in the music video with Jess because they are friends so they would get along. But obviously as I am not longer using Jess I cant use Danny because him and Beth dont know eachother. Consequently, I have decided to use Rob. He was also more than willing to help out and be in the music video and I am happy with my choice of using him. I also used Rob last year for my music magazine, so he knows the importance of the work, as he now does media and I'm sure I can rely on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment