Monday 14 November 2011

14/11/11-Locations

As my music video is going to include aspects of narrative as well as performance I need to ensure that i have several different locations to film in, to carry out the narrative in a proceeding way to tell the lyrics of the song clearly, as well several different locations for the performances too so it's not too reaccuring and manages to stay interesting. However, some of the locations to do with the narrative will also be performance locations too, i will refer to these as 'reminiscing scenes' for the actor (Beth).


Wyke green room
I had originally planned to use the green room specifially to use the green screen to edit a background onto, instead I optioned to use the white wall in the room for my actor to be infront of. I had already filmed my actor performing the whole song in this location, the once analysed i will choose which parts of these performances will go into my video.

Hessle Foreshore/ Country Park
I will be using this setting quite a lot as the scenes of narrative of my main actor Beth and Rob who will be portrayed as her boyfriend will be filmed here. Some of the 'reminiscing scenes' will be filmed here too.


Actor's House
To show a true narrative of the actor I decided to use the actors home, it is obviously a place of comfort and shall hopefully help convey meaning. I will also be using the back garden of the house.

Actor's Street


Field

No comments:

Post a Comment