Monday 14 November 2011

Prop List

To give my music video a sense of realism I am using several props in the video, these are:

A mobile phone- this will be used to show a photo of Beth & Rob as the background photo of the phone establishing their relationship.

A Laptop- this will also be used to establish Beth & Rob's relationship, however instead of showing a photo it will be showing a 'home video' of the two, and will represent what their relationship was like.

A Bike- this will be used in the 'home video' scene shown on the laptop.

A Guitar- The main instrument used in the song is a guitar; therefore I think it is very important to include at least one shot of it in the music video as well as a shot of Beth playing it too.

Tea stained quote- The actor I previously used (Jess) has a tattoo on her rib cage reading 'what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger' in latin. I have transcribed this tattoo in English on paper in a script font, I then tea stained the paper and burnt the edges giving the effect of it being a sort of historical document.

Photo of Beth & Rob- I am using a photo of Beth and Rob in a frame at the end of the music video, Rob will then fade from the photo showing Jess alone, connotating that they're no longer in a relationship with each other.

Flowers- I will be using the flowers in several different scenes, the first scene will be a reminiscing scene of Beth and Rob where I will show Rob giving them to Beth as a gift. The second scene will be when Beth is in the field alone and she will drop one of the flowers. And the last scene where I will be showing the flower is when Rob is in the field alone, after Beth and he finds the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment