Wednesday 2 November 2011

Miley Cyrus-style

In recent years Miley Cyrus has broken away from the 'Hannah Montana' persona, giving the public a different view of her. These days she is known more for her provocative outfits worn on stage and her newly chosen genre of music, which is more dance/rock. I personally value Miley Cyrus' sense of style, not just on stage, but in general too, she is quite 'indie' but still manages to look feminine too. For my music video I want to change Jessica's style to a similar look of Miley Cyrus', although I want my artist to obviously have her own individuality and I don’t want to copy Miley Cyrus exactly, I think it will be interesting to see how much I can change the visual appearance of Jess and her actions for the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment