Monday 14 November 2011

14/11/11 UPDATE!

Unfortunately, due to reasons such as not being able to film at the specific times/days that I need to because of the actors other commitments, I am having to re-shoot the footage I already have, therefore in different locations and using a different actor. The actor I have previously used was also quite unwilling to cooperate a lot of the time, although when I first started to plan and I had decided to use her, I didn’t think this would be a problem whatsoever. Although this is unfortunate I am thankful I have been given the insight to realise how the filming went wrong and where I need to improve. I appreciate the second chance I have been given to re-film as it's not too late to do so and am willing to working even harder to make sure my original ideas and standards are met.

No comments:

Post a Comment