Saturday 31 March 2012

Album Artwork 1





As well as the digipack and a magazine advertisement I decided to create more album artwork on photoshop to help promote the artist. I used the magazine advertisement as the promotion image but it different circumstances. The first artwork is what would be a print screen of the Itunes store online. I did this due to the fact that Itunes is where most new artists are discovered by audiences and it is the most popular website for online music downloads. As well as making this advertisement the main headline on the online page, I also placed it in two other places too, below the main headline underneath the heading 'New and Noteworthy' on the right of the screen under top charts, so if someone were to be on this specific page it would be more than likely that they would see this advertisement. 

The second piece of artwork which I created which is on a billboard in an underground tube station (in London) would probably not be as popular and widespread as it in on Itunes, but it is relatively an obvious place most album advertisements are placed. Again I used Photoshop to do this, and to make it look realistic as possible I warped the photo to make it curved to give the effect of it actually being on the wall in the billboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment