Friday 30 March 2012

Digipack images-4



















Here is the final digipack once I had finished editing the separate images on Photoshop. I set out the images as  I had originally planned and then added background platform for where the discs would go, which are blue and green painted sections, I chose these two colours as it fitted in more with my original ideas of having the background only different shades of blue and green. Overall I think the digipack looks professional and links with the video. The mid shot photo of the artist, to me adds to it looking more professional as many other digipacks I have analysed such as the Miley Cyrus EP has a same sort of photo. Due to the tempo and meaning of the song, which conveys sadness and giving someone up, I chose this specific photo for the cover due to the fact that her face conveys the meaning of the video and what I was trying to represent, the cover is the most important part of the album as it more or less interprets to the audience what the album will be like. On the other hand, the album is obviously personal to the artist and would therefore have to represent aspects of her personality, which is then why I added more photo's of her inside, specifically the one of her smiling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment