Friday 30 March 2012

Digipack images-3


The above photo is the back of the album/digipack which I created. Again, I used the same sort of background as the front cover, the same font and the some font colour, to keep them all in contrast with each other and so the two will easily be recognised with each other. Firstly, to come up with the names of each song I just took lyrics from each one of Miley Cyrus's (the real artist) and used that as the name, so more or less the whole album actually links her. I used the same outer glow for each piece of text too which I think makes the whole back cover stand out a lot more. I decided to have all of the names stretched and in a large font due to not wanting to have a photo of the artist on the page as she's on all of the others, so the text being like this fills the page too. 

The other parts of text I featured on the back cover is giving information on what is one each disc, the artists website, the website for the music label who produced the record (Hollywood records) and distribution rights. I also featured the actual logo for the Hollywood records and barcode. I came up with using these ideas due to research into looking at other digipacks, quite a few albums have the barcode on the front but I decided to have mine to fill the page more and due to the large image on the front cover, a barcode would have made it look too messy. Overall I am happy with the back cover, it fits in with what I had originally planned and also the front cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment